Who’s Walking Who? Dog Training has been distributing raw pet food supplies for dogs for over 13 years. We believe that nutrition is the cornerstone to a healthy and vital pet and acts as preventive medicine for many disorders and illnesses. The companies we distribute food for have been providing an all-natural raw pet food diet across the US since 1975, specializing in creating a complete diet with two proteins – beef and/or chicken – without adding grains, preservatives, artificial flavors or fillers and using fresh meat, whole organ meats, bone and beef tripe – just as nature intended.
We practice what we preach and the benefits speak for themselves but here are some of the numerous benefits from feeding a raw food diet:
- Decreases health problems and increases overall health
- Shiny, healthy fur coat
- Improved digestion
- Manageable weight
- Less waste-smaller stools
- Cleaner teeth
- Longevity of life
- Maintains energy throughout the day
- Reduces the risk of bone disease
- Prevents allergies
- Prevents arthritis
- Decreases ear infections
- Promotes slow & steady growth without painful grow spurts and uneven bone growth
- Decreases water intake while keeping your pet hydrated
- Decreases runny eyes
- Tefco Performance Dog chubs come in 2 pound chubs (40 lb. case).
- Tefco Performance Dog patties (approx. 3-5 oz each) come in boxes weighing anywhere from 30-37 pounds.
- Tefco Green tripe is available in 2 pound chubs (40 lb. case)
- Red Rock Raw Chicken and Turkey products are available in 10 pound sleeves of individually cut 8 ounce patties (30 lb. case).
- Halshan Beef Knee Cap Bones are available in 5 pound packages.
- Halshan Beef Marrow Bones are available in 5 pound packages.
- Halshan Lamb Bones are available in 5 pound packages.